The online store hosted by the site www.goforbigpike.com is owned by the company GBP Sportfishing SRL. (hereinafter referred to as the Supplier), headquartered in: sat Bancu, com. Ciucsângeorgiu nr. 199, Harghita County, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J19/202/2018, having the tax ID: RO39234929, e-mail: email@example.com.
Below we will refer to goforbigpike.com or GBP Sportfishing SRL as "GBP" and the term "user" will refer to any individual or legal entity that chooses to receive communications from us by filling in the contact form and thus accepting promotional offers.
"Personal data"means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("the data subject "). An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more specific elements, characteristical of his or herphysical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity. In the framework of the contractual relations with the user, GBP processes the following data: name, surname, delivery address, email address, telephone number.
For marketing communication purposes with the user, as well as with all those interested in our services, we choose to communicate via phone or email, which can be registered in our database when the user places the order. After having filled in the forms available on our site, the User agrees to the processing of the provided data for the specified purposes.
As a simple user who, by filling in the contact form, has accepted to receive a newsletter and other commercial messages from us, the user agrees to his/her personal data being recorded in the GBP database and kept for an indefinite period or until the user requests their deletion in writing.
The purpose for which GBP collects and processes user data is to fulfill the orders placed on goforbigpike.com under optimum conditions, on the one hand, and to send newsletters, promotional offers, on the other hand.
Within the personal data processing procedure, also taking into account the need to meet the above purposes, our Company may disclose certain categories of personal data to the following categories of recipients: courier services, postal services, accounting, IT department, accommodation units, travel agencies (in the case of tourist offers offered by GBP to its customers, accepted by these). We ensure, through contractual arrangements, that these providers of goods and services process personal data in accordance with European data protection laws, in order to ensure a high level of data protection even if personal data are transferred to a country where a different level of data protection is commonly used, and for which no EU Commission adequacy decision is available. No other transfers of personal data are made to other recipients, unless required by law.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have accessed these links and left our website, you must be aware that we no longer have any control over your privacy while you are visiting such website. As a consequence, we are not responsible for protecting the privacy of your personal data in accordance with our privacy statement, because other websites may have a different policy in this respect. You should, therefore, pay attention to this aspect and consult the confidentiality statement of the website in question.
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, meaning the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by GBP;
the right of access to data, meaning the right to obtain a confirmation from the company regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as details concerning the processing activities;
- the right to rectification, meaning the right to request the rectification by GBP of any inaccurate data, as well as the completion of deficient data;
- the right to data deletion (the "right to be forgotten"), provided that the conditions laid down by law are met;
- the right to data portability, namely: (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by GBP to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions laid down by law are met;
the right to object - in respect of the processing activities carried out for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, the right to object may be exercised at any time by submitting an application as indicated below;
- the right not to be subjected to automated individual decision-making, namely the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities;
- the right to contact the National Personal Data Processing Supervisory Authority (B-dul. G-ral Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, Tel: +40.318.059.211 / +40.318.059.212, firstname.lastname@example.org) or the competent courts, as far as you consider it necessary, in case of the violation of your rights in any way.
Postal address: Ciucsângeorgiu, 537043 Bancu, nr. 199.